CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Over the years Abokobi Area Rural Bank has lived up to its social responsibilities in the following areas:
1. Supported and will continue to support brilliant but needy students in its catchment area from SHS to tertiary level.
2. Donated items like refrigerator and lab equipment to Abokobi Health Centre.
3. Donated refuse tanks to the Assemblyman to assist in cleaning and sanitation within Abokobi.
4. Assisted orphanage institutions like Frafraha orphanage school and Echoing Hills Village (NGO) with food items and cash.
5. Teamed up with the municipal assembly and Abokobi Health Centre in the annual vaccination programme to eliminate the six killer diseases.
6. Donated bags of cement to Madina Divisional Police Head Quarters.
7. Donated Table top refrigerator to Lakeside Police Station.
8. Donated items like hand sanitizer , liquid soap , paper towel , disinfectant , rubbing alcohol , gloves and veronica bucket to the Abokobi Health Center to help curtail the spread of Covid-19.